Monday, July 10, 2006

Thank You And Good Night

My last day in Paris was more Berthillon ice-cream and delicious mint tea at the Institut du Monde Arabe, and a failed attempt to see N and G. And then it was goodbye Paris, a la prochaine.

The Eurostar took me to London, which jetted me to Tokyo (oh the nerves of not knowing if France had made it to the finals), where I spent a fab-o if not manic 12 hours. I met and had a delicious pizza with Miss Pink, which had me a little nervous beforehand, I mean she's just so cool, but as cool as she is she is equally as lovely; then the 'quintessential Tokyo experience' courtesy of super Jo: gorgeous fresh sushi, Hello Kitty, fun photo booth photos and running back for the train, which I knew would never get me there in time, so I had to cab it. 22,000 yen, or $AUD300. Ouchy. Then it was back on the plane, arriving home early, sleeping all day, and getting on with it.

Thank you for reading my travel notes, and I hope to pick up right here when I next take off.

xox

2 Comments:

Blogger chimera said...

glad you are home safe and well.

so sorry to have missed you on your last Parisian night.

the sweet man at the café has since asked how my "amie Australienne" is doing !

2:13 am  
Blogger Julia said...

Oh that's adorable! Pass on a big hello. And check your Inbox for some makeover photos!

3:16 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home